Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. “Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
Why Give at NJPBC?
The bible tells us in the parable of the sower that when the seed fell on good soil it yielded a crop a hundred times more than was sown. New Jerusalem Primitive Baptist Church is good soil. We invite you to make your tax deductible donation to our ministry.
On line gifts can be made securely through our website using PayPal. Please use the form on this page to choose your donation amount.
- Tithes – A tithe is a gift of 10% of one’s income.
- Offering – An offering is a gift of any amount given to the support of the church.
- Sunday School – A Sunday School donation is given to support the spreading of God’s Word through teaching and evangelism.
- Building – An offering made to support the upkeep and expansion of God’s kingdom.
- Mission – A gift given to support various evangelistic efforts outside of our community.
- Education – A special offering for the purpose of promoting educational attainment of our youth.
- Other – A special offering given for any event or purpose chosen by the giver.